WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! I have been reading WUS forum posts for a long time, but I'm just now getting around to registering an account. I wonder if any of you know of a watch that fits the following description. I'm looking for a dive watch that is Submariner-esque but has multi-color tritium lume similar to a Ball (bright t-100). Ideally, it would have a case/dial that is larger than a Sub but I can live with 40mm. It definitely needs to be an automatic. I have a budget of around $1,000 or less. Am I screwed? LOL

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Zegarek trytowy - gerlach.org.pl <~ G Gerlach has this watch in queue, and will most like sell for less than $400 like all their current watches. It has tritium, and is sub-esque, but the multi-color might be harder to find.

Reactions: richardson111508

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Deep Blues are pretty good quality. There has been some opinions that since the owner upped his annual production numbers about four years ago, the brand has suffered some issues but I think that was early on and the things I read now are pretty positive. I have a quartz Depthmeter currently on the sales forum. It is just not all that comfortable on my wrist since I lost a bunch of weight.
Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts