WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
The most doubtful thing is the "Russian Mechanism" inscription, instead of "Made in Russia".
Maybe Levenberg produces his "own" Strela importing cases from the Poljot factory?

But there is a question that nobody noted till now - who is the producer of the Strela 3133?

I don't see any reference on the Volmax website, and indeed the only Strela on the catalogue is marked "Buran" (one of the brands registered by Volmax).

Assuming that the Strela name was not registered as brand by Volmax (why should not be used as brand, like the Aviator, Sturmanskie and Buran names?), who is the producer of the Strela-marked watches?
On the Poljot website (poljot.ru) there is not trace of Strela watches. And, incredibly, there are still "Aviator" watches for sale (and we all know that now "Aviator" is a registered Volmax brand).

Honestly speaking, i'm very puzzled!! :-S:-S I guess that there is a copyright dispute.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think these are all made by someone in Germany.. Of course I can't prove this, but the original run with 500 pcs each modell should have sold out long ago.
First thing that made me suspecious was the upcoming of Strelas without the sunken subdials. And afterwards the upcoming of the Kirowa-Strela franken remakes.
I wounder what is coming next..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts