WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I'm sorry if my Title is provoke, just share my opinion.
i have request buy Raketa 24H U-47 and have pay via Paypal at RUSSIAN-WATCHES.INFO - ALL RUSSIAN WATCHES - POLJOT, RAKETA, VOSTOK, MOLNIJA, RUSSIAN DIVER WATCHES December 14th 2012.
But until now i did not receive my watches parcel, i have contact via email every times to [email protected] but there is no response at all until now, so only via this forum finally i complaint to you ([email protected])

is there anybody know who owner or administrator of RUSSIAN-WATCHES.INFO - ALL RUSSIAN WATCHES - POLJOT, RAKETA, VOSTOK, MOLNIJA, RUSSIAN DIVER WATCHES ?
how can i contact to this owner ?
i hope owner or administrator of RUSSIAN-WATCHES.INFO - ALL RUSSIAN WATCHES - POLJOT, RAKETA, VOSTOK, MOLNIJA, RUSSIAN DIVER WATCHES can talk to me nicely, please reply my private email, and or please back my money if you don't have of Raketa 24H U-47.

Thanks and Regards,
-ts-

·
Registered
611 Posts
I have read other user complain about them, so you are not alone.
I looked on their site and I think they are misrepresenting some of their watches. Those 24hour watches are not really Raketas, I think they are homage watches, perhaps partly made in china, or at least not official Raketa watches made in Russia. Correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hope from russian-watches.info will contact to me nicely, because there is no one email reply from them to me, until now.
Thanks for your info TimeWanderer. i Appreciate it.

Regards,
-ts-

·
Registered
641 Posts
I bought one watch from them on December 3, 2012. It was posted on December 5, and if I remember correctly then in Finland. I got it soon and everything was OK with this watch. Later I asked one additional question (I plan to post a review on this watch in 24h watches forum) by email on December 13 and got answer from Igor next Day.

So as you see everything was very prompt. Then I asked another question on December 18 (I had an idea to buy maybe one watch more), and this email is until today unanswered. The Christmas time came and I even forget about my second question.

But now reading your post Tedsetiady, it seems to me that something happened in mid-December. Almost exactly on December 14 - I got answered, you bought watch in the very same day - or in some next days. What happened, we don't know, but all we have is silence.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have read other user complain about them, so you are not alone.
I looked on their site and I think they are misrepresenting some of their watches. Those 24hour watches are not really Raketas, I think they are homage watches, perhaps partly made in china, or at least not official Raketa watches made in Russia. Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes and no. I don't see any China watch there, all can be categorized as Russian (as a minimum the movement is Russian, for older type of watches the assembly is for sure Russian too, I'm not sure about Russian assembly on some newer type of watches they have).

The fake Raketas question is rised here many times. First, all these Raketas known are based on original Rakta parts. But many of them are made by usually the same Raketa workers not officially and sold directly, not through official Raketa channels.

For sure until today some smaller workshop(s) exist somewhere in Russia (I think very near to the official Raketa factory), who are using original Raketa parts and where original (former) Raketa people are working. One of these workshops is called Strelka (as it is advertised by one bay seller moswatch2010). What is mostly "new" with these watches is dial. And now I see new types of watch cases arriving too.

To advertise them as Raketas is not correct, I agree.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I bought a Russian watch from this seller, the watches are shipped from Finland via air registered mail, in my case the seller has replied to my emails very late, however the watch has come after almost two months, this happened last September , the seller has poor communication but he is not dishonest,obviously many watches are franken, they are built by Ukrainian watchmakers in private workshops

·
Registered
641 Posts
obviously many watches are franken, they are built by Ukrainian watchmakers in private workshops
No, I don't believe that these Raketa-type 24h watches are coming from Ukraine. They are produced in Russia. And the proof is - I'm regularly watching local auctions in Russia (molotok.ru) and Ukraine (aukro.ru). There is no single newly produced 24h Raketa you see in aukro, only real soviet time old Raketas. Russian molotok is full of these new watches.

(Of course some Ukrainian bay sellers are reselling everything.)

I almost sure that these small factories are placed near Raketa, maybe even in Peterhof/Petrodvorets city.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dear All,

Case closed, after coordination with Paypal and Western Bid Europe my money back, with no communication and still there is no response from Seller at russian-watches.info i don't know that watch what i mean ready or no.

Thanks for Paypal and Western Bid Europe Customer Services for your Help, i'm Very Appreciate.
now if i bought Raketa i buy from Leonid Stremokhouv and Peter Arms in Moscow, Recommended Seller.

Thanks All,
-ts-

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

To aswer the message hereafter, I had a very different experience. I ordered a watch (Spoutnik 4c : automatic 24 h) at russian-watches.info. 3 weeks later I received my parcel : beautiful item, with an automatic movement from vostock.
I always had a mail contact with russian-watches. The parcel came from Russia via Finland
So we can imagine that russian-watches is very different than the experience described below and is very serious.

Regards

Gilleschristian

Dear All,

I'm sorry if my Title is provoke, just share my opinion.
i have request buy Raketa 24H U-47 and have pay via Paypal at RUSSIAN-WATCHES.INFO - ALL RUSSIAN WATCHES - POLJOT, RAKETA, VOSTOK, MOLNIJA, RUSSIAN DIVER WATCHES December 14th 2012.
But until now i did not receive my watches parcel, i have contact via email every times to [email protected] but there is no response at all until now, so only via this forum finally i complaint to you ([email protected])

is there anybody know who owner or administrator of RUSSIAN-WATCHES.INFO - ALL RUSSIAN WATCHES - POLJOT, RAKETA, VOSTOK, MOLNIJA, RUSSIAN DIVER WATCHES ?
how can i contact to this owner ?
i hope owner or administrator of RUSSIAN-WATCHES.INFO - ALL RUSSIAN WATCHES - POLJOT, RAKETA, VOSTOK, MOLNIJA, RUSSIAN DIVER WATCHES can talk to me nicely, please reply my private email, and or please back my money if you don't have of Raketa 24H U-47.

Thanks and Regards,

-ts-

·
Banned
153 Posts
So, being this your very first post here you obviously have nothing to do with him, right? :roll:

BTW: I once "bought" a watch from him: 25 days of promises and strange excuses, in the end he claimed he couldn't ship it because he found out that "it wasn't 100% original" ...I got my money back from Paypal, he got a neg from me. Never again. :rodekaart

·
Registered
354 Posts
So, being this your very first post here you obviously have nothing to do with him, right? :roll:

BTW: I once "bought" a watch from him: 25 days of promises and strange excuses, in the end he claimed he couldn't ship it because he found out that "it wasn't 100% original" ...I got my money back from Paypal, he got a neg from me. Never again. :rodekaart
Damn, I wish I'd seen this thread before ordering..... 3 weeks and still waiting...when i check tracking, the order is apparently still 'pending'...?? Emailed a few days ago but no reply yet..... oh well, looks like this'll be a paypal dispute job!

·
Registered
299 Posts
The same thing for me,ordered and paied on 11 of April,status is still "processing",I emailed a message to seller,I'll wait till 1 of may,after that date I'll open a paypal dispute for a refund,I'don't understand the dealing's policy of this sellere,he sells watches not in stock,it's not a correct manner of proceeding...

·
Registered
299 Posts
The same thing for me,ordered and paied on 11 of April,status is still "processing",I emailed a message to seller,I'll wait till 1 of may,after that date I'll open a paypal dispute for a refund,I'don't understand the dealing's policy of this sellere,he sells watches not in stock,it's not a correct manner of proceeding...
I'm tired of waiting,I opened a paypal dispute asking the refund..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts