1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
7,607 Posts
Riseman retail price is $220. It should sell below $140!
And this was a typical price offered several weeks ago on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Casio-G-Shock-R...ryZ31387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Now, some sellers try to bump the price up! With shipping the watch becomes very expensive.

Good news is: I found $155 offer shipping included!:-!

http://www.bluedial.com/FG/GW9200-1.htm

The bad news is: it ships within US only. <|I need one shipped to Canada.

Any suggestions? :thanks
Well ... it's called supply and demand. Decreasing supply, increasing demand = higher price.

Anyway, your link is OUT OF STOCK.

But you can put your name on the list for one at Leisurepro HERE for only 149.95 - and they ship to Canada and most other countries.

Leisurepro usually receives a fresh shipment of these every couple of weeks, so it should not be long before they are back in stock.

I have purchased from Leisurepro several times in the past and they are a first class outfit :-!

HTH

·
Registered
214 Posts
Well ... it's called supply and demand. Decreasing supply, increasing demand = higher price.

Anyway, your link is OUT OF STOCK.

But you can put your name on the list for one at Leisurepro HERE for only 149.95 - and they ship to Canada and most other countries.

Leisurepro usually receives a fresh shipment of these every couple of weeks, so it should not be long before they are back in stock.

I have purchased from Leisurepro several times in the past and they are a first class outfit :-!

HTH
it says OUT OF STOCK

·
Registered
48 Posts
There's no way I am paying Leisure Pro $30 so they can ship a watch to me UPS.

At least Dave's Watches can ship it out to me via USPS.

·
Premium Member
7,607 Posts
There's no way I am paying Leisure Pro $30 so they can ship a watch to me UPS.

At least Dave's Watches can ship it out to me via USPS.
You're free to purchase (or not purchase) anywhere you want :-s

If you mean Dave's Wathes on ebay, the Riseman is not even listed.

Do you have a link?

And does Dave's Watches ship to Canada?

·
Registered
689 Posts
you do know that when xcelwatches.com have them, they are only 139.95 shipped?

i missed my chance on it but i still got mine with the help of Doug. just not as cheap, but still a great deal none the less.

better check out xcelwatches out, they will have them sooner or later.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I find it funny that you're saying what they should sell it for.

It seems to be selling just fine for around $160. $150 seems to be a deal, and $170 seems quite common.

And sellers on ebay are only selling what others are buying them for. If people would stop buying them at $180, the price would come down. Some people do not shop all over the internet, they just go to ebay and get one of the first ones they see...it's still below MSRP :).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I find it funny that you're saying what they should sell it for.

It seems to be selling just fine for around $160. $150 seems to be a deal, and $170 seems quite common.

And sellers on ebay are only selling what others are buying them for. If people would stop buying them at $180, the price would come down. Some people do not shop all over the internet, they just go to ebay and get one of the first ones they see...it's still below MSRP :).
Yes, I wish I had an influence on the prices ;-). I guess, I am just barging hunter…

Nevertheless, during last 2 weeks situation changed even on ebay. The lowest offer is from DAVE now. US $137.50 He is honest seller. I had very good experience dealing with him.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Casio-G-Shock-Riseman-GW9200-1-Mens-Watch_W0QQitemZ220314193175QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL?hash=item220314193175&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

The others 25 offers range from 140.25 to $217.92.

Caveat emperor!

Thank you Topher1556 :thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts