WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

Been loving my Omega PO XL I got last month and have been wearing it daily, until yesterday when I decided to give another one of my watches some wrist time. I took it off about 9pm eastern on Thursday night, put it in my watch box (not a winder, since I figured I had been wearing it so much since I bought it that I'd get the full 60 hours of the power reserve and not have to worry...).

Saturday, at about 1pm, I opened up my watch box and noticed that my watch had stopped today around 11:10am. So, all in all it sat idle for a total of about 38 hours before it finally stopped ticking. I took it out of the box, wound it about 40 times till I felt the clutch kick in, and wore it for the rest of the day. It's running fine.

My question is this: Does the current model PO XL with the Si14 8500 movement have any kind of visual indicator for the power reserve? I'm 99.9% sure the answer is no, but I wanted to be sure. Also, I wanted to see if anyone else wasn't getting the full 60 hours out of the power reserve on a regular wear basis.

Thanks much.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I do not know of any current model Omega's that offer a power reserve indicator.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts