WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for a bit of change I've started turning my bezel to different positions and leave it there for a while.

Changes the look a little. I usually leave it on 15, 30, or 45 when changing.

Anyone else do this?

(My Aquis 40mm on a rubber strap with deployant clasp)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Silver

·
Registered
10,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only to remind me of something, like laundry being in or what time I need to be somewhere else. Every time I look at it, that thing pops back into my mind.

View attachment 16802298
I use the microwave timer for household timing. Has a pretty good beep at the end. Of course once it goes off I have to remember what I was timing.

·
Registered
10,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
You should seek professional help.
They have tried Bezel Therapy on me but it didn't work.

Plus, I'm still in Bezel Turning 101. I'm still on the hour, quarter hour, and half hour.

I haven't even morphed to the 1, 2, 3, etc. slots yet.

I did like the 11:59 Seiko guy though. And depending on the QC at the factory I suppose it could also be 12:01...and beyond...

·
Registered
10,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I did this and my dad saw my watch a bit later and thought it was broken lol...but no I would never do that its barbaric
"Barbaric"? A bit extreme don't you think?

Do you have all your remote controls lined up perfectly and Velcroed to the coffee table? 😂

·
Registered
10,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Non-OCD people please post your pics at 11:59 or 12:01 or some other random time to make the OCD people squirm in their seats! Then they will Photoshop it and repost it at 12 o'clock, as it should be...They say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts