21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
A turned bezel be like 3:30 in the attached song

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
I usually have these two Vosoks mis-aligned so the notch is at the 0-3-6-9 position. Absolutely no idea why...
Watch Analog watch Product Silver Clock

Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light

...and even less idea why the white one has the bezel aligned normally.
Watch Analog watch Light Clock Silver

for other watches, I do use the bezels for timing and as another poster said, I often forget to reset them afterwards.

I also have a few watches with 12h bezels, which are usually set to show GMT against the hour hand and similarly rotating bezels on my GMT watches are usually adjusted to show London or Sydney time against the GMT hand.

Reactions: Chris Stark

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
I always put mine at 11:59 so people think I have a real Seiko

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Best post of the thread!

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
The OCD is strong in this thread. I'm guilty.

Reactions: Chris Stark

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Mine in general get left where they were when last used until I notice them off of the 12 and set them back. I like them aligned a 12 but really it's no real issue.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I usually use my bezel to time my bowel (swiss) movements. I sometimes forget to change it back until my next hand-made movement passes.

My movements remind me that it's best to take your time no matter how often and long you practice. Good things should not be rushed, or you could bleed.

·
Registered
45,395 Posts
No…..😰

Gotta be TDC for me.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
My dad commonly does it unintentionally. EVERY time I see him, I notice that the bezel on his watch is ALWAYS sitting in a random spot for no reason whatsoever, other then that it shifted and he never noticed. I noticed it last a month ago when he was visiting just before I took him to the airport. It was too late to try unseizing it with water and soap at home so I have no idea when it will ever be reset to the regular sitting position :D

Reactions: Robbie_roy

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Absolutely not. I think all bezels should be locked, glued, or bolted in the proper 12 o'clock position.

• Haha
Reactions: gdan1926
21 - 40 of 84 Posts