WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I didn't know they were supposed to move. If any of mine were off I just tossed them in a river and bought a new one.
What's the address of that river pal?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Just for a bit of change I've started turning my bezel to different positions and leave it there for a while.

Changes the look a little. I usually leave it on 15, 30, or 45 when changing.

Anyone else do this?

(My Aquis 40mm on a rubber strap with deployant clasp)

View attachment 16802090
Yes I do it all the time. Im actually the exact opposite of what OCD does here. I dont like it when the bezel is perfectly lined up at 12.

Also, chronographs I either let running, or I stop it at random times and keep it there, I rarely every reset it to zero. I like the look of the subdials w the hands pointing in different directions.

Reactions: Chris Stark

·
Registered
Solar forever!!!!!
610 Posts
Last time I turned it and left it it got so lonely I quit...

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Not really but kind of. I'll turn the bezel if I'm timing something and then leave it there afterwards. I'm not OCD about having it at set to the 12 o'clock position all the time. The only thing I am OCD about is if it's one notch to the left of 12. Can't handle that. lol

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Yup all the time. My favourites are the 15 minute marks and where my helium escape valve sticks out. I figure the helium escape valve needs a purpose in life 😄

Reactions: Chris Stark

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I just tried that and my brain started oozing out of my left ear, so I turned it back to 12 and now I'm good again.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts