WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these 2 pics from the US Official website.
Do you notice something about the bezel ?

The pointer down on the bezel does not align with the pointer up of the dial at 12 hrs !

My new B42 cosmo chrono bezel is exactly the same with the 2nd pics. Kind of bothering me a bit. At first, I thought mine got a bad copy but now it seems that the rest is just the same.
Do you think this is some kind of design flaw as in the bezel alignment is slight out ?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
This is a perspective issue in the photos. The photo was taken from a slight angle to the right of the watch. If you look at the square markers that sit beside the 15 and 45 on the outer edge of the dial, the square at 15 is hidden by the bezel, and the square at 45 is visible, indicating that the photos are taken from a slight angle to show the crown and pushers clearly.

Bezel alignment is sometimes off, as you know from your watch. It happens and can be annoying. But I don't think this is a design flaw. Mine is perfectly aligned. If it bothers you, have it repaired by Fortis, or exchange it at your point of purchase.

Good luck,
Mark

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a perspective issue in the photos. The photo was taken from a slight angle to the right of the watch. If you look at the square markers that sit beside the 15 and 45 on the outer edge of the dial, the square at 15 is hidden by the bezel, and the square at 45 is visible, indicating that the photos are taken from a slight angle to show the crown and pushers clearly.

Bezel alignment is sometimes off, as you know from your watch. It happens and can be annoying. But I don't think this is a design flaw. Mine is perfectly aligned. If it bothers you, have it repaired by Fortis, or exchange it at your point of purchase.

Good luck,
Mark
Wow!! Very good observation on the square thing. I think you are right on this one.

I have given the watch to my brother as a gift (not because of this bezel issue). He has been saving and searching very long for a nice watch. And I tot this would be a perfect give for him.

Yeah, in my next purchase, will check more thorough. Anyway, thanks for your comment and have a nice day.

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts