WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Nope, I'm afraid I would roll over during sleep, having my watch get twisted and have a spring bar get torn away from the case ruining my watch. It usually sleeps in one of my large cases with the others.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Just if napping...

Josh

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
...always.

·
Registered
116 Posts
This reminds me of the 'do you shower with your g' thread, I don't get this one either. I place it neatly on the night stand facing the window, It works perfect every time

·
Registered
573 Posts
No, I'm afraid that because of the fact that G's are so very tough,
I might roll over and rip a hunk of flesh out of my wife or I might be missing an eyebrow the next morning. b-)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yes always, that is why lume is so important to me

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This reminds me of the 'do you shower with your g' thread, I don't get this one either. I place it neatly on the night stand facing the window, It works perfect every time
odd.... my G works perfectly regardless of what comes my way. with or without a window b-)

·
Registered
5 Posts
No. I tried not to sleep with watch. But I put my watch next to my bed, and it is the first thing I look at in the morning.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
normally yes, i am too confused when i wake up in the night, to find a watch that is somewhere next to the bed, when i even cant find where is next to the bed! but i need to know if i better sleep again or get up immediately, cause there is nothing worse than wake up, fall asleep again and have the alarm ringing 10 minutes later. then better get up immediately. and i wear a dw-5600e which is not disturbing at all.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
My eyesight is dreadful, well, at least in one eye it is and as I like to be able to know the time at night should I wake up, which I tend to a lot, I do tend to wear a watch in bed. :think:

Because of my poor sight it becomes a constant battle to read whatever I'm wearing though. I tend not to put my glasses on, as I can't find them in the dark half of the time, so it's a question of peering, in the dark, with one eye at whatever watch I'm wearing. ;-)

Given this, understandably, it's important that the watch I wear at night is legible, either with bright lume or large numbers with a back-light. I tend therefore to either wear a Seiko Diver or a Protrek which may, superficially, not seem ideal night attire, but hey, they are tool watches and at night for me they are doing a valuable job. :-d

1 - 20 of 57 Posts