WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up this new tag..and now I’m wondering if looks too large on my wrists. Wrists are about 6.75-7 usually. Maybe a tad small as I’ve lost some weight recently that I’m working to get back. Anyways would love suggestions if it does appear too large.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Not too big by today's standards. If it feels comfortable and your good with it, then wear it!

Sent from my SM-F700U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Must be your first watch, as the buckle would have been backwards and super awkward to put on that way. I've slipped a watch over my wrist the wrong way on accident, but when I went to buckle it, it was quite obvious.

As far as the size, impossible to tell by a selfie picture as the perspective is bad and makes the watch look larger than it is.

0 Posts
My guess is that Tag is 43mm. My wrist is just over 6.75in, and 43mm is the max I’m comfortable with. I’d say you’re right at your limit, but if you’re comfortable with how it sits then you’re good.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Interesting that you have it below your wrist bone rather than above it. Where it is it looks fine but if you push it back to above the wrist bone it might look a bit big there. I don't like loose dangling watches so always have mine above the wrist bone and reasonably tight so it doesn't move up and down or spin. Personal preference, of course. But it looks fine where it is.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Is this one of those inception thingy? But no, definitely still ok, but maxing it out already.

·
Premium Member
4,620 Posts
I go by one rule only to decide if a watch is the right fit for my wrist:

If the lugs are overhanging (over) the wrists, then it is too large.

I also wear my watches below the wrist bone (or whatever that bone is referred to).

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Here's the word from an old guy, I'm a 22 year Tag veteran so first I have to say that you bought a beauty of a watch! You mentioned weight loss? Build the forearm back up a bit and it'll be better.

I'm definitely a bigger guy than you and I were an Aquaracer 41mm that seems just right to me. I'd wear your watch even if it seemed a little big on me because it is a pretty watch.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm normally not a fan of oversized, but I think that looks fine on your watch. The size suits the piece in this instance.

·
Registered
26,592 Posts
Looks too big for you IMO but it’s your (Back to front) watch after all.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don’t think it’s too big. Nice watch mate.
Now come on, put it on the right way around and give us another picture.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts