WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you guys wear a gshock at night. I wear my gshock 24/7 except for shower. If you do wear a gshock when you sleep, post a picture of that gshock.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes i wear one when I sleep. I dont have a big clock so rely on my watches to know the time if I wake in the night

·
Registered
97 Posts
I kinda have the basic symptoms of an obsessive compulsive person (but not as strong) can't go around with out a watch nor sleep for that matter but I also can't eat rice with a spoon I wear a gx-56
IMAG0033.jpg
i only had this one for about 4 days before that I use to wear either a pag-240, paw2000 or a g-7710 and slept with any of them

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I wear a G-Shock 24/7 including in the shower. I normally choose a negative display for sleep-time so I don't blind myself doing a time-check at, say, 3am. If I don't have a watch on I feel naked and uncomfortable.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wear a G-Shock 24/7 including in the shower. I normally choose a negative display for sleep-time so I don't blind myself doing a time-check at, say, 3am. If I don't have a watch on I feel naked and uncomfortable.
Yeah i also feel naked without a watch on my wrist.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I don't wear a G-Shock to bed... or anything else, for that matter. I did accidentally fall asleep in my GWM5600 once - woke up with a big red square embossed in my face and had to wipe some skin oils off the crystal. Not cool.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I wear a Casio (mostly a G-Shock) all the time even in the showers. Gives me the opportunity to clean them up every once in a while that way.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I used to wear my watch on my right hand 24/7, from elementary school through my mid 30s. Then I got repetitive stress in my wrist from being a workaholic computer programmer. Now my watch lives on my left wrist and is usually off when I'm just hanging around the house.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I wear one in bed if I'm sleeping alone.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
i don't, but when i get a new one i always feel like i should because im so excited lol.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts