WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a watch lover.
I like buy watches and look at them.
When I go street the watches is catch my eyes.
My friend give me a blue swatch .
I get a phone now the watch is stay at my desk.
How about you do you wear
watch everyday?

·
Registered
656 Posts
I wear a watch every day. I feel naked without one on my wrist. Even though I am never more than 3 feet from an electronic clock on my car, computer or phone, I have to have a watch on my wrist before walking out the door of the house.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
When I'm not wearing a watch, I find myself constantly looking at my wrist regardless. Sure, I can get the time from other sources, but I'm used to looking at my wrist, and I wear a watch so I can do that.

Well, that's a bit of a lie. Really, I wear a watch because men don't get many options in the way of accessories, and I like to think about the little details when I get dressed. But, still, as a result of THAT, I'm very accustomed to looking at my wrist for the time.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I would say that I wear my watch most every day. Just like "Liketheshiny" said, I also sometimes look at my wrist when I forget to wear my watch. It's some-what of a habit.
-IvanDrago

·
Registered
219 Posts
Every day and almost all day, I sleep in whatever watch I wore that day. Only time they are off is in the shower because I don't wanna put on a wet band.

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
Yup, everyday when I walk out the door.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I wear a watch daily without fail. Often sleep in a watch, but not always. I feel strange without a watch on my wrist.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I used to wear a watch 24/7.. Even while taking a shower! But now I take it off when showering and going to sleep, i like to think that watches should have their rest time too! Hahaha

·
Registered
844 Posts
Every single day (if i leave the house, i work at home so sometimes i dont have to leave). I have been known to turn around and go home to get a watch if i forgot.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I wear a watch to work, that's common. I wear one even at home because i want to keep my auto going as it has a screw down crown and I want to minimize wear on the threads by unscrewing/screwing back if I need to wind it manually.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
When I'm not wearing a watch, I find myself constantly looking at my wrist regardless. Sure, I can get the time from other sources, but I'm used to looking at my wrist, and I wear a watch so I can do that.

Well, that's a bit of a lie. Really, I wear a watch because men don't get many options in the way of accessories, and I like to think about the little details when I get dressed. But, still, as a result of THAT, I'm very accustomed to looking at my wrist for the time.
It's amazing, I'm just like you, Can't live without my watches!

And I where a different one every day, although, sometimes I even leave home...

Regards,
LM

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Yes. I even keep a watch on my bedside table that I wear at night. It is a tritium dial field watch with a zulu strap.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts