WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Watchuseek members.

In addition to my question, where to find a spare sapphire crystal for my Invicta 9937c, I´d like to know if it´s possible to put an original 8926c bezel insert (black) into a 9937c bezel?
I bought a 8926c and changed the bezel insert to a green one and now I am thinking about changing the new insert to my old 9937. Looking from outside, just laying the 8926 bezel above the other one it seems to be possible !? But who knows how they look inside.

Dos anyone may help with some experience on that? That would be great.

Thanks in advance for any response or comment.

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
Hello Watchuseek members.

In addition to my question, where to find a spare sapphire crystal for my Invicta 9937c, I´d like to know if it´s possible to put an original 8926c bezel insert (black) into a 9937c bezel?
I bought a 8926c and changed the bezel insert to a green one and now I am thinking about changing the new insert to my old 9937. Looking from outside, just laying the 8926 bezel above the other one it seems to be possible !? But who knows how they look inside.

Dos anyone may help with some experience on that? That would be great.

Thanks in advance for any response or comment.
Suggest you ask this on the thread link below as those folks would probably know...

https://www.watchuseek.com/f71/brotherhood-submariner-homages-k-bsht-part-x-2354930.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts