·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do. How about you?

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Yeah, that happens when you get used to automatics. Ever since I got my TAG Chronotimer, I kept reminding myself that moving my arms around will not charge the watch.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yes.

I also find unnatural my cell phone, home phone, digital camera, scientific calculator, car, Ipod, Laptop, remote control, Philishave and some of my kid´s toys.

I live in agony.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I feel the opposite. To me it feels wierd to have a mechanical watch on, wondering whether the spring's fully wound or what accuracy it "feels like" giving me today, knowing that about 2 days after I take it off it'll be dead and if i want to wear it I ahve to start all over again. Knowing that every time I buy a new one I'll spend a month or so checking it's accuracy, even if it's got the same movement in it as the lst one I bought! Solar I can handle, especially in the Summer. Batteries feel more natural to me. You put one in and your watch works. Done.
Could you imagine going through the same hassle every time you bought a new microwave? Scalding coffee or cold soup because you forgot to allow for your new movement?

Er, GSaC? At least 4 of your daily watches have batteries in them. What gives man?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yes.

I also find unnatural my cell phone, home phone, digital camera, scientific calculator, car, Ipod, Laptop, remote control, Philishave and some of my kid´s toys.

I live in agony.
I think refrigerators are the work of the devil.

It's hot outside, but cold in the fridge. *shudder*

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
No.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Yes. The combination of the Magnetism and the EMP from the movement has lessen my Mental and Physical abilities.
I have not yet figured out how to wrap the watch in Aluminium foil, and still be able to see the time.

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
Um..no. After 45 years the feeling goes away. I was wearing Timex electrics back in the 1960s.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Watches powered by button cell or lithium batteries feel fine. Once you get to D size or car batteries, then it starts to feel unnatural

Reactions: asw

·
Moderator Public Forum
23,094 Posts
Yes. The combination of the Magnetism and the EMP from the movement has lessen my Mental and Physical abilities.
I have not yet figured out how to wrap the watch in Aluminium foil, and still be able to see the time.
Put the watches in a tin foil hat and wear it. The rays will penetrate your optic nerve and you will really see the time!

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Why owning/wearing G-Shocks then ?

Maybe the OP is seeing Pink Elephats or Gremlins (not sure the colour of them, maybe Grey-Green?) and wonders if it is his watches ?

Good tips from the rest of you. But, is it better to wear the glossy side OUT ( better deflection/reflection) or IN ( keeps the Karma in) ?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Good tips from the rest of you. But, is it better to wear the glossy side OUT ( better deflection/reflection) or IN ( keeps the Karma in) ?
Noob question!! You need to double side it, so that you can have shiny facing both inside and out. That way they can't read you thoughts and they can't send signals into your brain to control you.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Noob question!! You need to double side it, so that you can have shiny facing both inside and out. That way they can't read you thoughts and they can't send signals into your brain to control you.

Not my fault my brain is working so badly. It has been scanned by the Gevernmentsfor 50 years now. It started already when I was newborn, when Sputnik was in orbit....

·
Premium Member
4,679 Posts
I don't ever feel any different when wearing a quartz, an electric, a solar powered, an automatic, or a wind up. I never give it a thought other than, what time is it?
cottontop

1 - 20 of 61 Posts