WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering a Polaris Chronograph as my first JLC and wondered if anyone owned one and what general opinions were on them.

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Fantastic watches, the whole Polaris line is superb and a great offering from JLC. The case finishing is amazing

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I was having a hard time finding other owners, but I also couldn’t find very many used. Pleased to say I just purchased one new and it will be here Monday. Will post pictures when I receive it! I did try it on at an AD and it is simply stunning. Pics don’t do it justice. I ended up purchasing it on the leather strap. The finishing is superb.

I also played around with the JLC app before hand lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: natesen

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Love it! Share more pics when you get it in. The blue chrono is on my short list. Very impressive watch for the price point.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
What about the accuracy?
I’ll post something in a week or so. I have to sync with a iPhone, but i have to find how to do it. I watched a video that explained it as there is no running seconds except for the Chrono

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Arrived today! Here are a few pics

·
Registered
220 Posts
That’s a beautiful watch. Congrats!

Reactions: jimiwilli

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Looks amazing! And fits well in your collection of black watches. A nice change of pace. What is your initial impression?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Stunning. It’s the perfect thickness and the perfect size for my 7.25 wrist. The case finishing is the best I’ve seen, and the dial is . The only gripe I have, which I was full aware of before I decided on this piece is the movement being smaller than the case. Not enough to bother me one bit, outside of that the watch is perfect. I’m typically not a fan of square pushers, but once again, JLC nailed it as I don’t think round pushers would fit this look. They even took time to use 2 finishes on the pusher. The attention to detail is impeccable. My big Pilot and IWC Chrono were both grails at one point in my life, this was my first “huge” purchase for me from an AD, and although it wasn’t a grail, when I laid eyes on it I knew I had to have it. I also think blue dials are hard to execute. I’ve had several (Bremont Submariner s500, Tag Monaco, Oris 65 etc) and I can say this is the best Blue Dial I’ve owned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts