WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Does anyone have any experience with "www.skywatches.com.sg"

8K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  skywatch 
#1 ·
They seem to have very good prices, much lower than anything in any store in Australia but are they reputable? Have any of you bought anything from here, and if so how was the service/delivery time/authenticity.

I'm a newbie here so go easy. Thanks

#4 ·
Never ordered from them, but ordered from a somewhat the same store: Buy Watch Online, Seiko watches Casio Citizen Watch Mens Chronograph Automatic Diver Kinetic Eco Perpetual Calendar Aqualand Premier Arctura Sportura Protrek g shock Promaster Womens Watches

I think they are both located in Singapore, so you need to think about costums.
Shipping & Customs

I ordered a SNK809 from that other site and got it delivered for 66 euro's to the netherlands.
But 1 week later I got a letter from costums to pay 14.44 euro's extra as import taxes (I think it was BTW of 19 procent + extra costs). :p

But sometimes you are lucky and don't get the extra costs, slips under the radar.

#8 ·
I've purchased more than once over the past 3 years (last time was late last year), and they were simply terrific every time. Fast international shipping, very very competitive prices.

#10 ·
Welcome! I have bought two watches from Skywatches. Uneventful both times. I used the regular mail service. It took a good 2 weeks to receive the watches but nobody ever ask for duties or customs.

I recommended this site to one of my friend who used the courier service. Much faster, but he had to pay the taxes and brokerage.

They have a incredible selection and their prices are great. I would do business with them anytime.

#14 ·
Welcome to WUS! I think if you read the replies on this old thread, you will see the answer is "yes, it's legitimate" and they do sell authentic watches. They might be "gray market" in the sense that they deeply discount their watches and might not be an "authorized dealer" but they do stand behind their sales, from the experience of many people here. (Please note that I am not affiliated with them - I chose my log-in name for other reasons! :-d)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.