WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be interested in this watch if I can run up some funds and if it's not to small on my 7.5" wrist. If you know where I can read up on it please share. Thanks. :-!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tried to gather some info on this puppy and was able to get minimal feedback from what I read. It is being described as a International Edition watch, whatever that means, also some sellers are asking for funds to reserve even though it is not a limited edition, which I wonder how many they will be manufacturing. Yes, the price is kind of up there but it looks so laid back, sort of let's lay on the beach then cop a dive kind of vibes, nothing formal, just laid back. Heck my SKX007 and SXK173 looks more formal than than this one. I just hope that there is none of that pre-order stuff that creates unnecessary hype. All in all this would be the perfect excuse to sell off some on my other Seiko divers and score one of these. For me that would be a win, win. Hear that Charlie !

·
Registered
5,877 Posts
Tried to gather some info on this puppy and was able to get minimal feedback from what I read. It is being described as a International Edition watch, whatever that means, also some sellers are asking for funds to reserve even though it is not a limited edition, which I wonder how many they will be manufacturing. Yes, the price is kind of up there but it looks so laid back, sort of let's lay on the beach then cop a dive kind of vibes, nothing formal, just laid back. Heck my SKX007 and SXK173 looks more formal than than this one. I just hope that there is none of that pre-order stuff that creates unnecessary hype. All in all this would be the perfect excuse to sell off some on my other Seiko divers and score one of these. For me that would be a win, win. Hear that Charlie !
I don't think this is a limited edition. It looks to be part of Seiko's normal prospex line.

Contact Topper Jewelers (forum sponsor in Cali) and give them the model number SPB151J1 and ask them when they will get it in and if you can reserve one. No need to buy one from some international seller when the watch will be here. If it is like the Seiko Arnies then there will be a huge rush and stuff will be out of stock for a few months and then they will be plentiful. You can get an Arnie now as it is in stock everywhere that sells Seiko watches

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think this is a limited edition. It looks to be part of Seiko's normal prospex line.

Contact Topper Jewelers (forum sponsor in Cali) and give them the model number SPB151J1 and ask them when they will get it in and if you can reserve one. No need to buy one from some international seller when the watch will be here. If it is like the Seiko Arnies then there will be a huge rush and stuff will be out of stock for a few months and then they will be plentiful. You can get an Arnie now as it is in stock everywhere that sells Seiko watches
Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully they will be here soon. My wrist is 7.5", this could be the sweet spot for me and many viewers, if so Seiko can chalk up another home run in thier history books. Thanks again, Stromboli.:-!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts