WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the exact model of the 6900 is in the picture below?? I tried searching for it all over the net but couldn't find it! (pic was taken from paulbriant's pic of his watch since I couldn't find any pics online). If anyone knows the model and where I can get it, I'd really appreciate the info. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the 6900FS-8 model and it's an off white color that's a little grayish. I'm looking for one that's pure white. Thanks for trying to help though.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I do not think it is!:think:

I think if I remember correctly that this is the watch that has been widely discussed here before. And we could not figure out if it was a model in existance or if it was a frankenshock mod of some kind.

The FS8 is a light grey color but this one seems to be sparkling white and that is what is so confusing...:rodekaart

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, that's right... paulbriant was saying he wasn't sure of the model but that he knew it was a frankenshock. I wonder who modded it since he won it on these forums. That would also explain why I can't find it anywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts