WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just a bit bored sitting home sick whole day, so I was browsing eBay Belgium (I don't know why, because I normally don't come there), did I find this model and put just a "fun" bid on it, asuming I won't get it. Well, I saw tonight I won, but I'm very curious what it is... I love the red rim and red and orange lettering on this model. It looks like a collaboration model, with a blue red logo on hte dial. Anyone seen this before. I'm so curious...

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hello Sjors,

That looks like it's a collaboration with Ralliart(Mitsubishi's Racing division).It looks like a cool watch. Good find.You will have to let us know if it is a Ralliart model.

ssnake71:-!

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Sjors asking us to identify a G? The world's turned upside down - I'm not sure I can cope... :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
I was wondering what was wrong :think: I mean how did you know it was even authentic? Maybe Im just paranoid about knockoffs cause of the ones I collect, but I was surprised that some one (with Sjors level of collecting) would bid withough knowing what it was.

Is this actually a common practice with alot of you guys?

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I was wondering what was wrong :think: I mean how did you know it was even authentic? Maybe Im just paranoid about knockoffs cause of the ones I collect, but I was surprised that some one (with Sjors level of collecting) would bid withough knowing what it was.

He knew it was a genuine G-Shock, but hadn't seen that version before.

·
Registered
774 Posts

sometimes buddy
we have a quick look at the watch then we just throw fun bids or who cares bids on some watches and if we win we win and if we lost we lost
i had one this morning i put a who cares bid on in the last ten minutes and i won so another g shock on its way

this is what i won this morning
nice leather band

·
Registered
503 Posts
sometimes buddy we have a quick look at the watch then we just throw fun bids or who cares bids on some watches and if we win we win and if we lost we lost
I just threw one out there and blew my watch budget for the next 3 months. I ran across this in the link below. I sniper bid it at 2000 Yen per watch through Fromjapan.com, total 40000 yen, never expecting to win but got it for 1680 a watch total 33620 yen. I just hope it was worth it. Some do have some damage but most look OK. Will let you know when they arrive.

http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I saw that auction and thought wow that looked tempting. Nice score stan2323|>

That's a good ani-digi Dingosrun:-! . I like how the digital doesn't seem to have the issue with some, where the frame of the housing casts some shadow obscuring the digital display.

Seems it's been a good week for online watch hunting for members.:)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow, what a heap of replies.

I was unexpectetly out for the whole day, yesterday. It was my dad's 72nd Birthday and we went out for a a special Steam Train day, organized on an other (former) Island nearby. There was a lot to see, even two guest trains were brought in. When we got home in the afternoon, we were called for a drink, so we went out directly, ending up in a Greek Restaurant.

@ Rutteger,

Thanks for the link. When I saw the website it was a kind of Dejavú. I have been on that website not long ago. I think I was actually looking for the Toyota Landcruiser sponsorship, but G-Shock and Rally probably gave a link to this website too.

@ Dokmonkey,

Well, Tribve is right. I had no doubt it was an authentic G-Shock, but I couldn't place the logo.

tribe125 said:
Sjors asking us to identify a G? The world's turned upside down - I'm not sure I can cope... :)
:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d I never looked it that way:-d There are so many collaboration models, it's hard to remember everything.

@ Dingo,

Congratulations on that "who Cares bid". I think it's not a bad model;-) YOu probably had it for a real good price...

@ Stan,

Man, what a great lot. I had seen it too (while I normally don't look at Yahoo, Japan). Only the G-2000, the Lovers Codename, the ICERC's and the Enduro Gaussman were worth the bid I guess. You should tyry to find a new bezel for the Frog. Congratulations. Maybe your 3 month budget is up, you have a 3 month big lot of watches too;-)

@ Kim,

DOn't tell anyone.... I use my website too. I have put so much information there in the past 4 years, it's hard to keep it all in my head.

Well, it's not as bad as my music collection while I was a DJ. I remember I wanted to buy Daft Punk's "Da Funk" (that track with a movie of a Dog walking in nightly NYC). It appeared I had it already around 9 months in my suitcase as a "XYZ-Records" promo, which must have be super rare 12" and was given to me around 8 months before it's official release.... I have at least 2 of those sought after track, that I had, before knowing (actually found one a few weeks ago).

Thanks for all you guys for the Feedback,

Sjors

1 - 15 of 15 Posts