WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is to be released?I know its being used in conjunction with the Red Bull Air race season.I'm really liking the looks of this one:-!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Casio as yet to announce a release date. I'm sure they'll start being available the moment one of the six races begin.

·
Registered
990 Posts
And the air races begin...17 and 18 April. I hope you are right on the release date Sose, that watch is on my really short list.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I like that they are more stealthy looking than the 2000s and the charger level gauge but I prefer the all analog setup and an actual second hand of the 2000s.

What does T1 and T2 do, I see that on the function list subdial.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
i am wondering
  • the duration of the STW and CDT?
So far every multiband-6 model has a 24hr STW and 24hr Timer so I guess the GW-2500 will have that too:-!.

What does T1 and T2 do, I see that on the function list subdial.
I think it has two timers because WT is also on the subdial. Would be great - I love the countdown-function - the more the better|>|>.
I hope they also release a plain version with resin band and stainless steel bezel like the GW-2000-1AER:-!:-!.

Greetings, Sedi :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
If it had a positive display and rubber strap I would be all over it.
With that and EL backlighting and decent lume it would be nigh on perfect.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
edit: 60 minute countdown, 24 hour stop watch, BTW

Sibe
:thanks for the link|>. The GW-2500 just flew right off my wish list - only 60min CDT:rodekaart:rodekaart<|<|<|<|<|<|.
And that stupid LED-illumination<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|.
Good for me - more money for something else.

Greetings, Sedi :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
You know... I have to agree with Sedi. I really like the way the watch looks, but I dislike having a watch without a 24h cdt... :/

Plus, LED? Hmmm sorry... no.

I LOVE the design and I like the bracelet, but no dice.

·
Registered
328 Posts
You know... I have to agree with Sedi. I really like the way the watch looks, but I dislike having a watch without a 24h cdt... :/

Plus, LED? Hmmm sorry... no.

I LOVE the design and I like the bracelet, but no dice.
i also feel that it's just wrong...

when i looked at this one for the first time, i was very pleased with the look of the watch, and this is the one that led me to the gw-2000, i was not aware of both models...

i bought the gw-2000 on impulse, and it grows on me everyday. i now actually prefer the clean all-analog look of my watch, and it really has a nice feature set.

now i feel glad i didn't wait for this one.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Im not giving up hope yet! I am praying the module for the G shock is modified for a 24 hour CDT. Im OK with the LED, and even ok with no second hand, but I actually use a countdown timer that is longer than 60 mins. What the hell are they thinking...we use these for cooking only??

·
Registered
506 Posts
What the hell are they thinking...we use these for cooking only??
LOL :-d:-d:-d:-d

I actually use mine for cooking... and laundry... and other non house chores. lol

I

·
0 Posts
If it had a positive display...
GORGEOUS looking watch!!! :p
...but yes, those publicity shots are notorious for showing watches at their absolute best (i.e. completely unrealistic). If that is seriously the best contrast they could photograph of the digital display, it looks like it'll be totally unuseable. :-(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts