WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to watches. I was browsing another forum and found a guy selling a few watches. The Timex Weekender is what this was listed as. We've made a deal at $15 (just waiting for him to send his Paypal). I had only glanced at the condition and price since this guy seemed to know a bit about watches.

After comparing it to the Weekender on Amazon, I just now noticed it's not a Weekender. I've looked for hours and can't find what it is. If anyone can help me out, I really appreciate it. I only have photos of the watch face
Watch1.png Watch2.png
He's also throwing in this piece of an Expedition.
watch3.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, about an hour ago. In the meantime, I'm just hoping someone will recognize the face

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Post the pic in the "Is there truly no love for Timex" thread in the Affordables forum. The guys there have amazing encyclopedic knowledge. But they'll also probably ask for the model number off the caseback.
Nice looking watch by the way ... not a bad deal!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whatever the watch ends up being, you're right, it looks good and is a nice deal! Thanks for pointing me in their direction. I truly don't know anything about this site and its forums :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Whatever model it might be, it's a very good-looking watch and I'd like to have one myself.

I really like the sword hands and the engraved bezel.

Congratulations!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts