WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at a few Citizens lately, and saw one that just really made my jaw drop, Promaster eco duo drive, land series, BJ3074-58E, black dial, or blue dial. If anyone has one and would like to advise me as to where I might be able to pick one up, slightly used prefered, as well as shed some light as to the feel and size, and all the good stuff, I'd be appreciative, Thank you and God Bless, Jason Maddox.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Hi

I have a slightly different version of this watch. The build quality is equal to the mission Antarctica - which is quite a complement. It is all titanium, so it's relatively light. 24 hour hand mirrors the 12hr time :-(. Also, the compass bezel does spin freely.

As to buying one, they are about 10 years old, so you will have to rely on the used market. Try posting a want to buy ad in the sales forum.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh my gosh, those are both quite .... amazing loking, I really want one now, I will now post a want ad for either one of those models. The chrono is way awesome, and the deep blue ... WOW !!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have an Eco Drive Duo. Wearing it today for the first time in 5+ years. It looks similar to the watch on the left that lenny posted but the bezel is simpler and the dial is black.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hello there - still looking for a duo drive? I have the blue dial, all titanium w/bracelet, original owner.

Let me know - Adrian

I have been looking at a few Citizens lately, and saw one that just really made my jaw drop, Promaster eco duo drive, land series, BJ3074-58E, black dial, or blue dial. If anyone has one and would like to advise me as to where I might be able to pick one up, slightly used prefered, as well as shed some light as to the feel and size, and all the good stuff, I'd be appreciative, Thank you and God Bless, Jason Maddox.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts