WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone think/know if there will be a Sub 750T-Graph? I want a 600, but I keep thinking I should wait.o|

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Does anyone think/know if there will be a Sub 750T-Graph? I want a 600, but I keep thinking I should wait.o|
To the best of my knowledge their will definitely be no 750 T-graph, and none with the 1000 cases. So as I see it their will be no T-Graphs in the foreseeable future.

If I am not mistaken they have a few 600 T-graph pros left. So grab one while you can or you will be waiting a very long time.

Take care

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
There will be another T-Graph. What depth will it be rated?? Who knows. To speculate when it will be produced or to what depth rating, will be purely that, SPECULATION.

More than likely, there will not be another T-Graph with the current cases that are out. Remember, the 600T-Graph is substantially thicker than any of the other cases. I am not sure that they could even fit all of the mechanical components for a chronograph into the 750T or 1000T case.

There was a rumor going around that when Doxa purchased the cases for the 600T-Graph that they purchased 500 cases. They only produced 250 T-Graphs. Makes one wonder.........:think:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts