WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Im looking for a Gucci watch but it doesnt sell anywhere online at the moment except on the official Gucci site. So im wonder if Jomashop or any other online retailer seller can get it. Heres the model Gucci - 320842I18I08662 |

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
closed for the weekend : ( the 3 day wait is killing me lol so i thought id ask here while i wait...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I did. All the prices were same as the offical gucci site. I guess this one is a new model and online dealers dont have yet?

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
If it is a new model it will be unlikely to show up so quickly on the grey market.

Kindest Regards,
Portauto

·
Premium Member
21,812 Posts
My guess is that they don't take requests, and if they do that you won't get a particularly good deal on it.

This seems like a watch designed to appeal only to fashion victims.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im opened to suggustions. But arent watches suppose to be used as an fashion accessory? If i wanted to get the exact time I would look at my iphone lol.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I've never really seen Gucci stuff discounted much, if at all. I was looking around for a pair of shoes a while ago and all of the stores had them at the same price as the Gucci store.

Your best bet is probably to try and get in touch with jomashop (or any other GM of choice) and see what they can do.

Sent from Russia.... with love.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Over $1k for a quartz chrono from a fashion house. Do yourself a favour and get a watch from a real watch manufacturer. You will be much better off in the long run.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Over $1k for a quartz chrono from a fashion house. Do yourself a favour and get a watch from a real watch manufacturer. You will be much better off in the long run.
do you have anything in mind? im looking for all black chrono for everyday wear.

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
ALPINA has a few black out chronos.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Or we could just let the OP be and not slam him for his watch choice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
UPDATE:
So jomashop cant get it at this time so I need your opinions.
I have 2 options to buy this off jomashop Gucci 101G Mens Watch YA101331 | eBay
or buy Gucci - 320842I18I08662
The prices will equal the same with taxes and import fees but if you were to compare both watches would they have the same specs? Im curious because the 101g gucci is 2k on the website so it would be good savings and if i were to buy the G-Timeless it would be full retaill.

i also like this forum because you guys have a "get what you like attitude" haha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts