WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Nope. Not too big. The mirror shot confirmed it.

Reactions: Eric556

·
Registered
197 Posts
The diameter looks spot on. I'm 6'2, 230lbs with a 7.5" wrist and when I tried this and the 38mm version on in the shop the size was perfect however, the thickness turned me off straight away. To me that was so out of proportion it removed the watch from my list as soon as it was on my wrist.

·
Registered
146 Posts
That's a beautiful watch. It fits just right to your wrist size in my opinion. Going for a 38 would be quite the downsize, especially considering modern watch trends. This is still only my perspective, and if it were me the 41mm would have been a perfect fit. However, if you like your watch smaller, I am sure 38 would look good as well. So, yes the 41mm looks like a perfect fit and not at all oversized for your wrist and inline with nowadays watch trends... but it's still your own preference and feeling to go with, since you are the one that's gonna be wearing it and that is all that matters.

Reactions: NMGE17 and Eric556

·
Registered
231 Posts
Jesus I wish I was 23yo, 6'3", and 200lbs. A lot of "wear it in good health" comments get thrown around here, but you most certainly deserve it.

·
Registered
909 Posts
The last post talking about the pics was 4 hours ago. The OP last edited his original post 3 hours ago. It appears that the pics were removed by the OP for whatever reason.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts