WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad has a Citizen watch with a perpetual calendar that he loves, but I'm more into Seiko and would like to get him a new watch. I know there are some older models out there, but does Seiko no longer make any new models with perpetual calendars?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'd be interested in the official answer, because I have 17 Seikos and NONE of them, except my 1976 digital A159, have a perpetual calendar. We'll have to see what it does in a leap year, but so far it's correctly changed the date every month this year since I put in a new battery in April.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Yeah they do, but nowhere near as many. They certainly favour radio-controlled calibres now, especially on their JDM models, which is a pain for obvious reasons. They still make a few models with the V198 for example, like the SNPJ005. If you can give a budget and the style you're after you might get a better answer.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
SPC131 has a perpetual calendar.
And an assortment of other complications.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
321 Posts
The Premier line has a Kinetic Perpetual. All Astron and Radiocontrolled have perpetual calendars integrated.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Premier line has a Kinetic Perpetual. All Astron and Radiocontrolled have perpetual calendars integrated.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
This is exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts