WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They seem to be the same watch. One having negative and the bracelet. The other the normal version but I have noticed in photos they have different casebacks. Could some be a slightly older version and some upgraded later on?

I much prefer the newer sharper edged design.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Yep...different casebacks. My BCJ looks like the caseback you provided.

edit: where did you get the caseback shot of the BCJ? It nicely shows the diference in the 6 o'clock lugs and the 12 o'clock lugs, and why these GW's have specific straps/bracelets.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Emmmm never notice that before. had a look at my gw and yeah the 12 o'clock lugs are longer. any reason for this?
I believe it's due to the location of the antenna within the case.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
I found it on this forum ;)
Doh! I should have known...o| :-d :)

Topher1556,

Cool, thanks for the info. Having a look at the other watches that I have to see if they are also like that.
Your GWs will. Your GW-Ms will not look like that, as the case dimensions are different, so they packaged the antenna in differently.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
I've never heard of a G-5600BCJ. Got a picture?
Maybe they mean a GWM5600BCJ. If that is the case, then I don't believe the resin from a GWM will properly fit a GW. I believe the GW takes a unique set of parts.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
It will, Statius. Without problem. :-!
Thanks. That's if it ever gets here! I ordered it from Casiosalesandservice, and I think they ought to drop the 'service' bit. No notice of its being shipped, no tracking info, nothing. I had to call them to find out it actually went out over a week ago. Oh well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.