WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
---

Remember last time shill bid article about Premierworld.

Ebay cop is on duty again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350053940742

Very cool watch indeed. I always love dolphins, but my wallet more than that.

Did anyone ask something about peony before?

Guys, another scammer or whatsoever is here i guess.

quote of the day : seller :" Very difficult to get one, Sold out everywhere, Really my Last One"

pietervn1969 won this item with a Best Offer of US $1.00.

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Wow! He got it for $1. Catch of the century, if it was legit.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
That's who I bot mine from. Much more than $1 for me. As I understand the seller doesn't have to accept a best offer. Why on earth would it be let go for $1? Something is weird.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm sure the buyer paid more than $1, but the buyer and seller arranged a deal so the seller only gets charged fees on the $1 selling price.

·
7,481 Posts
I'm sure the buyer paid more than $1, but the buyer and seller arranged a deal so the seller only gets charged fees on the $1 selling price.

Yes, sounds like they arranged a deal off-site, frowned upon by Ebay, but a loophole that keeps Ebay fees at a minimum.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,582 Posts

I thought I posted about the same text about an hour ago, but I probably pushed the wrong button (Preveiw again?). Pieter is a good and friendly member of this forum, although he doesn't post often. I rather not speculate, but I have done something similar in the past if I don't know the seller quite well. I kept the eBay auction just as a monitor the transaction (feedback!).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
54 Posts
I also presume the deal took place out of the ebay realm, however peony is a legit seller. I have bought watches at less than market value from him in the past.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I was quite anxious and pressing about my purchase with him and he was patient and is overall a good seller by my experience. Would buy again from him.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Thats a beautiful Frogman, I think Im in love sighhhhhhhhhh.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hi,

That was me :). The transaction went via eBay and Paypal to ensure traceability and buyers protection.

Lovely watch, in fact, it is going on holiday to the Gold Coast in Australia in a weeks time.

Cheers,

Pieter

1 - 14 of 14 Posts