WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I "had" a MRG 130T whose LCD upper display is somewhat fading(the lower part of the nos/letters)but in mint working cindition nonetheless. Casio said on the phone they can fix it. Charged me $74. Waited weeks and finally got a package. They sent me a "replacement watch"(didn't bother to ask me if i want one) since they cannot fix the watch.Fuming maf I asked to return my MRG. I was told to return first the replacement watch then they send the old watch back. Did that, called them every day. They did not know where my watch was. Finally located it after a few weeks. Finally got the watch 2 days ago-all mangled/messed. My pretty watch looked like somebody threw it left and right scratches everywhere and not working at all. Called them again and demanded to compensate me. Wrote long angry letters to the Manager with a message that I am not going to stop even if it takes years to be compensated. Do not send anything to this [email protected]!%%&**#!!! STU^%#@@** repair center because it is actualy a butchers' shop for watches..:-| O| O| O| O| :-|

·
Registered
815 Posts
That's pretty shabby treatment. :-(

I think when Casio decided that they couldn't fix your watch, they should have contacted you to ask for further instructions.

It could be they broke it, and had no alternative but to send you a replacement.

In any event, I think they have to compensate you, because your watch was working, and they sent it back dead.

I hope your outcome is a positive one. |>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts