WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Harold Camping, Christian radio host and retired civil engineer, calculates that Rapture will occur May 21st. A worldwide earthquake will begin at the international date line and make its way around the world hitting each time zone at 6pm.

I personally don't buy in to it...but I'll be wearing my atomic froggy just in case. ;-)
I just hope it'll sync tonight so the time will be spot on for tomorrow evening.

What will you wear???

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm thinking my Men-In-Smoke Raysman. Finally got it charged up after not wearing it for a while. Boy are those folks gonna feel foolish come sunday morning :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
all of them!

Reactions: dobber72

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Rapture, eh? I like the sound of that. :)

Strange how a cataclysmic or seismic event would observe the international date line...

Reactions: Jedi

·
Registered
283 Posts
If I am going out then I am doing it with the King on my wrist. Could be useful to swing around in a riot situation anyway.

Not buying this 21st stuff though. My vote is still on the Zombie Apocalypse at the end of 2012. PREPARE OR FALL PEOPLE!!!

:p

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I'm thinking my Men-In-Smoke Raysman. Finally got it charged up after not wearing it for a while. Boy are those folks gonna feel foolish come sunday morning :)
Man-In-Smoke on doomsday... how appropriate... :-d:-d:-d

This reminds me of panic in rome a week ago... apparently someone predicted earthquake...

Ts ts ts...

THE biggest irony in all of this is that warning comes from folks who beleve in bible... now if you beleve in bible that you have to be polightly reminded that Jesus SPRECIFICALLY and VERY CLEARLY stated that we will not know when the doomsday will happen...

O... the irony of it all... :-d:-d

·
Registered
412 Posts
I will have 2 on hand, Riseman and Ecozilla.

Repent, the end is near......

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
If it's the rapture, can't take 'em with you. I'm going to have mine in a bullet proof case so some lucky Heathen surrvivor will have something to enjoy as the world goes to hell around them!

·
Registered
412 Posts
If it's the rapture, can't take 'em with you. I'm going to have mine in a bullet proof case so some lucky Heathen surrvivor will have something to enjoy as the world goes to hell around them!
I agree, if I am raptured (and I pray that I am) my watches will not make the cut and be left behind, no need for watches or any other wordly possessions in Heaven. . If Im not raptured, then Im going to need a hell of a tough watch to try and survive hell on Earth.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
No G for me - still the new acquisition PAW-500T. I wonder how he did calculate the end of the world.

Cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Only Chuck Norris can calculate the end of the world.

And since he doesn't wear a watch neither will I :-d

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Well I have to be at a wedding so I hope they are wrong. It will make a mess of the flowers.
I won't be wearing a G-Shock, probably my PAM 005.

But just in case I will bring along a G-shock so I can change in the event of Rapture.
Either the GXW56E-1 or the GD-100MS-1.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Only Chuck Norris can calculate the end of the world.

And since he doesn't wear a watch neither will I :-d
Best reply to this thread.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts