WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I've been a slow collector over the last two years. I don't have any big time watches and nothing expensive. I've found Seiko to be a fun brand to learn about and have collected a few now among some other brands I have as well. I've had an eye toward an Orange Monster since the beginning, but always saw it as a watch to add in once a guy had several others already, being really sporty and all. But with the new monsters out, I wanted to be sure to get an original before they were no longer available. (Admittedly, I didn't know if that is next week or years from now.) so, got an Original Orange Monster from sports-watch-store.com. Great price, but takes a while to deliver. Then, about two days after ordering, I saw a Blue Monster on online auction with a stainless Monster band already added, the original band too, all the boxes and paperwork at a great price, and could not resist. Those are getting harder to find as well (I told myself...)
So now, with two Monsters purchased in one week, ahead of the 007 on an oyster I had actually been eyeing for my next purchase, I'm the proud owner of two great watches.
But I ask you, what watch purchase has derailed a prior plan for you? My 007 will have to wait a while. Luckily, I think I will survive.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
73,795 Posts
You did right getting a blue Monster as they are indeed getting more difficult to find. As for derailing plans, Monsters are good at that. I had planned to get a Mako XL next but ended up ordering another Monster instead.

·
Registered
7,763 Posts
that blue monster on a bracelet looks incredible !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts