WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my 750T Mil Shark is carrying the Doxa banner solo. After much consideration, I have traded my 750T Divingstar GMT, for an incoming, that I plan to use as bait on a Target watch I am after.

Loved the DS, think it's my favorite Doxa, but it was too nice. Didn't wear it enough o|. It's on it's way to a good home of a forum member who will give it the attention it deserves. |>

Struggled with deciding if I should try and move this, but in the end I deserves better than sitting on the winder, and I think I can get something I really have been lusting for.

Maybe I will add one again some day. My favorite GMT hand by far.

The Mil Shark will never leave, so I will always have a Doxa. :-!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
And that member was..... ME! I love the DS GMT and definitely will give it the attention it deserves! Steven's an A number one guy who packages his watches better than anyone I've seen. This thing looks like it came straight from Doxa. I'm almost afraid to scratch it, and I've never said that about a watch. ;-)

Thanks, Steven! |>

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Enjoy the DS GMT. I miss mine a lot. The yellow-black-white color scheme works incredibly well, and it's a solid, sturdy piece. I also love the yellow (as opposed to orange) no deco numbers on the bezel.

Steven-can't wait to see what you ultimately end up with!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope you enjoy it Jason! Look forward to some Action shots.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Struggled with deciding if I should try and move this, but in the end I deserves better than sitting on the winder, and I think I can get something I really have been lusting for.
Good luck with the hunt! Just make sure that once you catch what you are "lusting" for that it doesn't end up just sitting on a winder.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope. Learned that lesson. Appreciate the thought though. :-!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I sold off 4 of mine including 2 nice vintages and haven't regretted it. After a less than enjoyable experience with my T-Graph SR, I'm -><- close to selling 2 of my remaining 3 and keeping only the RR.

·
Premium Member
5,736 Posts
I sold off 4 of mine including 2 nice vintages and haven't regretted it. After a less than enjoyable experience with my T-Graph SR, I'm -><- close to selling 2 of my remaining 3 and keeping only the RR.
I was wondering if you still had the RR. Glad to know you do.:)

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,494 Posts
Sorry but just curious(or ignorant!) what's a RR

Thanks
One of only 10-12 COSC 750T caribbeans that had misprinted dials (carribbean spelled with 2 r's) that were sold from Landmark Jewelers before Doxa recalled them back for dial swaps.

·
Registered
264 Posts
One of only 10-12 COSC 750T caribbeans that had misprinted dials (carribbean spelled with 2 r's) that were sold from Landmark Jewelers before Doxa recalled them back for dial swaps.
Oh, the double R Carib! Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts