WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I completed a deal for a Sub600 T-Graph Sharkie to join my T-Graph Pro that I got only 3 weeks ago. This is really a sickness. Why is it impossible to own only one Doxa? What is it about these watches that drives us to instantly seek a second, or third, or more? Is there some kind of magic dust that Doxa sprinkles on the bracelet that absorbs into the skin and takes over the part of your brain responsible for sound financial decisions? I didn't think I could afford one Doxa, now I have two?

Merry Christmas to me.

Mark

·
Registered
125 Posts
I agree - got my first DOXA (750T Dirk Pitt Pro) earlier this year, and thought thats it I've got the only watch I ever really wanted.

And then they go and release the GMT Caribbean - so now I'm waiting for that to be delivered.........

So go on DOXA what do you do to make them so adictive?????

·
Registered
656 Posts
There is no known cure for your sickness.

·
Registered
127 Posts
...and at two watches you're still on the nursery slopes!

I have Sub300T, Sub250, Sub600T Sharkhunter, Sub750T Pro, Military, Searambler, Caribbean and Divingstar GMT - and if DOXA produce a Sharkhunter GMT (just like the Caribbean but Black and Orange, please) I'll buy one of those as well (Rick, John are you taking note? - go on you know you want to produce this watch....)

Bill.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...and at two watches you're still on the nursery slopes!

I have Sub300T, Sub250, Sub600T Sharkhunter, Sub750T Pro, Military, Searambler, Caribbean and Divingstar GMT - and if DOXA produce a Sharkhunter GMT (just like the Caribbean but Black and Orange, please) I'll buy one of those as well (Rick, John are you taking note? - go on you know you want to produce this watch....)

Bill.
WOW, if I'm on the nursery slopes, you are dropping out of a helicopter to ski Avalanche ridden out of bounds extreme slopes. That is one impressive list.

A Sharkhunter GMT would likely be #3 for me... especially if it looked like this...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Mark-

This is why we call ourselves Doxaholics Anonymous.
All you can do is attend the regular "meetings" here on the forum, and keep saving your money for new releases.

Steve

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Congrats my fellow canuck , congrats!
Wear that in good health. I have got to get me a DOXA!
Regards
Robert
Today I completed a deal for a Sub600 T-Graph Sharkie to join my T-Graph Pro that I got only 3 weeks ago. This is really a sickness. Why is it impossible to own only one Doxa? What is it about these watches that drives us to instantly seek a second, or third, or more? Is there some kind of magic dust that Doxa sprinkles on the bracelet that absorbs into the skin and takes over the part of your brain responsible for sound financial decisions? I didn't think I could afford one Doxa, now I have two?

Merry Christmas to me.

Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts