At least some pics of the actual watches or dials.....:roll:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Any updates DOXA?

Man, I'm really waiting for the "ta da" moment! :-d

At least some pics of the actual watches or dials.....:roll:
Reply by DOXA
Dear Hakim, we might face a 2 to3 weeks delay on shipping the T-Graph, please stay tuned, we'll keep you posted

Rick

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reply by DOXA
Dear Hakim, we might face a 2 to3 weeks delay on shipping the T-Graph, please stay tuned, we'll keep you posted

Rick
:think: Hmmm...thanks for the update Rick. I guess that would mean the watch arriving end December at best or alternatively early January 2008.

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,220 Posts
Thanks for the update Rick. I know the new T-Graph will be well worth the wait. Besides, late Christmas presents are better than no Christmas presents!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I'm good with a delay. I'm hopeful you are working out the design changes to accomodate pushers that work underwater???? I'm just sayin:)

Reply by DOXA

Rick

·
Registered
771 Posts
Originally posted by DOXA S.A. October 5th, 2007

...The crystal is flat. As for the hands, we will stick to what we think the majority wanted in the past and what our designer thinks, looks best. So please give me a 2-3 weeks to get a prototype made and we'll go from there.

Rick
Bump for 1 December.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Some updates of T-graph>>>>
"
"Hi David, Unless some higher power will stop us, YES, you will all have them under the tree, pity is that the T-Graph wont make it because we are not happy with the dial quality. For those of you, who will wonder, why the T-Graph is not ready although it was announced earlier, the SUB5000T is a product of 18 months of hard work, each component was designed and redesigned at least twice in the past 12 months, while the T-Graph was initiated in August 2007. The movements are ready and tested, the raw cases were available to finish. We started working on dial samples in August and we are not happy with the results yet, so please bear with us for a few more weeks, you wont regret it.

Please consider, that both models were planned for Basel 2008 and I dont want to sound cheesy, but I pushed very hard on R&D and manufacturing to get both models ready before the returning customer discount period expires in March 2008, and with united efforts, will were able to make it.

I apologize again for the short delay, but I promise, you wont be dissapointed with the T-Graph

Rick"

Have no Xmas present this year...more waiting

1 - 11 of 11 Posts