WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 359 Posts
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The DOXA Army is getting back. Stay tuned.

As of now please find an original picture of several executions back in the beginning of the 70’s.

Only the original deserves your trust.

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
Curious timing.. when is it available for order? Or do we stay tuned?

Also if this is the original, why does the seconds hand look different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Elmero and Ot1S

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Strange timing - did you guys know about Syncrons release or did you get a little stressed when they sent it out this morning?

I actually like the look though.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
They are available to order from Syncron, great price too! (someone started a thread here on that watch a few days ago)

" Only the original deserves your trust." - I'm sure that is a marketing phrase.

Attachments

Reactions: Elmero

·
Registered
472 Posts
Strange timing - did you guys know about Syncrons release or did you get a little stressed when they sent it out this morning?

I actually like the look though.

They were not prepared at all for the release of the Synchron. The fact that they have no release date, no price, no pre-order information, and a not so great photoshop job, they are definitely stressing.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Are these two different companies?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Interesting. Almost surely to be more expensive than the other Army offering, but honestly (and maybe it's the fan in me...) I'd pay more for a well-done Doxa version than the other one. Need to change that handset though for the final production...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Interesting. Almost surely to be more expensive than the other Army offering, but honestly (and maybe it's the fan in me...) I'd pay more for a well-done Doxa version than the other one. Need to change that handset though for the final production...
I would pay more for the Doxa considering they took the effort to keep the crown sunk into the case. The crown on the synchron looks huge!

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Man, I honestly thought I would stop calling Doxa out for stupidity but I can't let this go. What the heck are you doing with that mock up travesty you posted? You saw the Synchron and just wet your pants and had a knee jerk reaction and put that out with "Only the original deserves your trust". For a start your mock up uses the wrong case and the wrong hands so it is nothing like the original. I'm surprised you didn't add a price tag of $4999.

People are laughing at you. I know that the Army was ready to be released years ago but you stopped it happening and now you have been caught with your pants down.

You panicked and it is so obvious. All you had to do was wait. Come up with a sensible release of a correct re-edition of the Army. I'm sure people would buy it because it's a Doxa. All you have done is show how disjointed you are. I've said it before, you need to sack the idiots in the marketing department and try and act like a cohesive company that knows what it is doing.

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
Man, I honestly thought I would stop calling Doxa out for stupidity but I can't let this go. What the heck are you doing with that mock up travesty you posted? You saw the Synchron and just wet your pants and had a knee jerk reaction and put that out with "Only the original deserves your trust". For a start your mock up uses the wrong case and the wrong hands so it is nothing like the original. I'm surprised you didn't add a price tag of $4999.

People are laughing at you. I know that the Army was ready to be released years ago but you stopped it happening and now you have been caught with your pants down.

You panicked and it is so obvious. All you had to do was wait. Come up with a sensible release of a correct re-edition of the Army. I'm sure people would buy it because it's a Doxa. All you have done is show how disjointed you are. I've said it before, you need to sack the idiots in the marketing department and try and act like a cohesive company that knows what it is doing.
I beat you to this with my politeness, but I think we are essentially saying the same thing.

I think the synchron one is closer to the original, hands and all

·
Premium Member
6,460 Posts
Oh boy.

1 - 20 of 359 Posts