WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hah. Thought it was diving didn't you? Barbecuing steaks the other day, the perfect excuse to wear a T-Graph and utilize the chronograph.

How is your weekend going?

And yes, the grill needs cleaning and the deck needs to be stained. Soon I promise!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Hey Keith, those filet's get a bit pricey. If you ever need to rid yourself of the t-graph to buy a few more hunks of beef or to get someone to stain that deck for you....just let me know:-d. Great pics. By the way, still loving the DS :-!.

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
The weekend is going great. Just got off of grill duty myself. Tonight it was T-bones, rubbed with Worchestershire, garlic powder, cracked black pepper and sea salt. Served it with an iceberg wedge salad featuring my homemade dressing(grated Parmesan, balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar, brown sugar and olive oil). Finished it off with a nice Cabernet. Man I love summer.:-!

Hey Scottie....I don't have a deck to stain, but you can come power wash the patio any time.:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
57 Posts
No T-graph, but used the bezel on my SUB 600T Pro to track the time on the grill of some halibut fillets my boys and I caught in Alaska last month. Sea salt, pepper, butter, lemon juice...I don't think I've tasted better in any restaurant!

·
Registered
813 Posts
You guys are killing me...........I thought this was the doxa forum, not the food network:think::-d:-d:-d. Ty, I may have to pass on the patio thing....unless I could get that scubapro 500 out of ya. Hey, you can't be changing your avatar without notice. I stay confused enough the way it is:oops:.

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
No offense to T Bone but that description is downright disturbing.
Leave it to Bo to use a bit of "creative licence", editing my original post.:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

I wondered how long it would be until someone made a T-Bone crack:-d:-d:-d:-d

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,204 Posts
Moi, edit? That "s" on "T bones" fell off on its own.
I would never do something so low for a cheap laugh. http://www.rolexforums.com/images/smilies/********.gif

In truth, I was jealous and I apologize. What I grilled this weekend pales in comparison to your gormet feast. Yard bird and collard greens, it's what's for dinner.

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Moi, edit? That "s" on "T bones" fell off on its own.
I would never do something so low for a cheap laugh. http://www.rolexforums.com/images/smilies/********.gif

In truth, I was jealous and I apologize. What I grilled this weekend pales in comparison to your gormet feast. Yard bird and collard greens, it's what's for dinner.
Cheap? Yea, but you had me rolling:-d:-d:-d:-d

Now, about the yard bird and collard greens.....I thought that was only a "Southern" delicacy.:-d

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
T-bones, rubbed with Worchestershire, garlic powder, cracked black pepper and sea salt
Lol.... thought about posting my own response last night (before the others I might add....;-)). But I thought better of it. (sneeze... hey, easy on the pepper! and that salt? ouch!).

Sounds like some tasty dead cow! (can we say that? Bit of a flap yesterday on the Dive Watch Forum over a frog skin strap.... Man, people are just so sensitive!).

BTW, extra garlic on mine please :-!.

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Sounds like some tasty dead cow! (can we say that? Bit of a flap yesterday on the Dive Watch Forum over a frog skin strap.... Man, people are just so sensitive!).
Scream it from the rafters....dead cow rocks!!!

Funny that you mention frog. Seems that I have some frog legs in the freezer that need thawing. I think I'll grill those tomorrow night. Mmmmmm....slow grilled, garlic butter basted, Southern Bull Frog.:p

·
Registered
364 Posts
Scream it from the rafters....dead cow rocks!!!

Dead cow does indeed rock. Hope we're not offending any vegetarians out here; not that I have anything against vegetarians. Add a little salt and they taste like chicken. ;-)

Avi

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
If man was not intended to eat animals, then how can come they are made out of meat??:-d:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
364 Posts
If man was not intended to eat animals, then how can come they are made out of meat??:-d:-d:-d:-d
Jason, my friend - you have indeed hit upon the crux of the matter. To elaborate further - if man was not meant to eat animals, then why do they taste so good? :-d:-d:-d:-d

Avi

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
To elaborate further - if man was not meant to eat animals, then why do they taste so good? :-d:-d:-d:-d
Exactly!!! Now to add a bit of science to the mix. Just look at our teeth.....those canines in front aren't there to merely munch veggies. Those are meat shredders, baby!!:-!:-!:-!

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,204 Posts
The way I see it, if cows didn't like to be eaten they'd of sprouted thumbs and knocked us off the top of the food chain a long time ago.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts