WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I tried for this one but hopefully one of you guys got it! It looked great and would have gone well with my 600T and 750T Mil Sharkie! C'est la guerre!

paul:-(

Attachments

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I'm glad to see that Coppas are now commanding a more realistic price. For a while there they were seriously undervalued and in my opinion under appreciated watches. I love mine.

Pete

·
Registered
189 Posts
I can't see it in completed items. How much did it sell for? Randy

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$1625 and I think that was a good price but beat me by $25! Dang it!

A nice looking watch and i had read the good Doctor's article first.

Whoever gotr it has a really nice watch!

paul

·
Registered
316 Posts
I agree with the Doc, a highly undervalued timepiece, I certainly wouldn't be parting with mine for no $1,625! Seriously though, they don't come around often and if you really want one then you just have to go for it, sod the cost! I waited nearly 2 yrs to get hold of mine and I love itb-)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're right! I had not seen one before and it hit my " maybe I shouldn't do this" button. I had a buyer for one of my other watches but should have stayed and bought the damn thing! It is a beautiful watch.

paul:-|

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea Pete I did see it and that was got my juices flowing! I thought the watch actually had the Alfa Romeo on the left register but that was in your pics! Anyway I will keep looking.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours

paul:-d

·
Registered
103 Posts
The watch arrived today :-! Just wanted to thank Dr. Millar for the great web sight that he has on the Coppa Milan Sanremo:thanks. It gave me a lot of good pictures and really made up my mind on getting the watch. Sorry Paul that I out bid you but do not feel to bad:oops:. My bid was way over the $25.00 that you lost it by. Thanks again Dr. Millar. Here are a couple of quick shots of the watch. Thanks, Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Health to enjoy it Dan and as Mark says welcome to a very exclusive club. Actually it is more exclusive than you think because if I remember correctly most of the watches went to people involved in the rally, the number of Joe Public's like us who own one is pretty small.

Me, I'm just in love with mine. It is another classic Doxa which you won't ever see anyone else wearing :-!

pete

1 - 11 of 11 Posts