WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago, twostirish222 proposed that July 13th be DOXA Day. We were supposed to wear our orange shirts and take shots of us wearing them with our watches.

I was traveling back from Florida on that day, but I don't recall it ever taking place. I had my orange shirt ready to go too..:-d:-d

Anyone propose a second attempt??

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Do you mean July 13th 2008? :-d

(kidding.....)

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
A few weeks ago, twostirish222 proposed that July 13th be DOXA Day. We were supposed to wear our orange shirts and take shots of us wearing them with our watches.

I was traveling back from Florida on that day, but I don't recall it ever taking place. I had my orange shirt ready to go too..:-d:-d

Anyone propose a second attempt??
Hey I did propose that. :oops: I am so forgetful. :think: And to think none of my Doxa Friends reminded me! Oh well lets shoot for a new day and stick with it. Any suggestions? :-!

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey I did propose that. :oops: I am so forgetful. :think: And to think none of my Doxa Friends reminded me! Oh well lets shoot for a new day and stick with it. Any suggestions? :-!
OK, since no one has stepped up....I hereby declare 08/01/07 DOXA Day!!

On this day, we can dork-out by wearing orange shirts, and taking pictures of ourselves to post here on the forum.:-d:-d

Hey where's Jason on this, I thought his shirt was pressed and ready to go?;-)

Does anyone second the motion??

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I second.
Ok, since iWatch seconded the motion, it's official. August 1st, 2007 is the offical day of DOXA. Get your orange shirts ready, and if you don't have one...get shopping.:)

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Sorry guys.....Can't be on the forum constantly:-d Every now and then I have to run to the bathroom.

I think that Aug. 1st is a great idea. I will have my orange shirt and watches ready. Think they will mind in the Operating Room? Nah.............. I don't do much there anyways. Practically the janitor.........

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys.....Can't be on the forum constantly:-d Every now and then I have to run to the bathroom.
Aw, c'mon...don't give us the bathroom excuse. You know you you've got the laptop on wireless, so you can take it with you to the privy.:-d

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

I think that Aug. 1st is a great idea. I will have my orange shirt and watches ready. Think they will mind in the Operating Room? Nah.............. I don't do much there anyways. Practically the janitor.........
Jason,

not sure if you noticed but you have joined an exclusive club and i don't mean the Doxa Club. Look at your posts 1001. Here's to 1000 more :-!.

take care

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Jason,

not sure if you noticed but you have joined an exclusive club and i don't mean the Doxa Club. Look at your posts 1001. Here's to 1000 more :-!.

take care
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I actually knew I was close but had not noticed..........;-)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
August 1st it is!!!!

I will wear my orange shirt while wearing my orange 750T, and driving my orange car, and to top it off I'll drink an orange soda. :-d

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm in!!:-!:-! Post those Pictures!!:-!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I will be meeting up with Brian B for lunch that day. He recently got a job one block from where I work.

I will bring my camera and snap some pictures. We will look like a few tourists. Not sure if anyone else works in the Philadelphia area, but if so you are welcome to.

Take care,

·
Registered
439 Posts
I will be meeting up with Brian B for lunch that day. He recently got a job one block from where I work.

I will bring my camera and snap some pictures. We will look like a few tourists. Not sure if anyone else works in the Philadelphia area, but if so you are welcome to.

Take care,
Sadly my job has been scaled back to only 1 day this week, which was today, so unfortunately I'll miss out on having lunch with twostirish222 on August 1st. With that said, we'll definitely plan to have lunch sometime soon when I'm in Philly for my 1 to 2 day work week.:-( I'll be wearing my Doxa 300T Shark Reissue in honor of the day though. :-!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Sadly my job has been scaled back to only 1 day this week, which was today, so unfortunately I'll miss out on having lunch with twostirish222 on August 1st. With that said, we'll definitely plan to have lunch sometime soon when I'm in Philly for my 1 to 2 day work week.:-( I'll be wearing my Doxa 300T Shark Reissue in honor of the day though. :-!
We will be meeting for lunch in a few weeks when I get back from vacation. So if anyone works in the Philly area you are welcome too. :-! We both work right by Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.

Take care

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Just a reminder to remember the orange! Tomorrow is the day. I have my orange Polo ready, my orange Doxa hat ready, my green Croc's with orange turbo straps ready.... and I'm already wearing the Pro (been wearing it the last two days).

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Just a reminder to remember the orange! Tomorrow is the day. I have my orange Polo ready, my orange Doxa hat ready, my green Croc's with orange turbo straps ready.... and I'm already wearing the Pro (been wearing it the last two days).
Thanks for the reminder T!! I am somewhat forgetful these days.....I will definitely get out the orange........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts