·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you guys might like to see this:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
WOW! What a stunning watch! And it looks to be in pristine condition. That's as classy and elegant as any watch I've ever seen. And your pics are wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Paul

·
Registered
189 Posts
Indeed, WOW is an understatement. That is one beautiful watch:p:p, what a crystal and black and gold is nothing if not classic. Randy

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
NEG, Very nice find!!:-!:-! The warmth of the gold, the flawless crystal...absolutely awesome.|>|>

Every time I see those old dress DOXAs, I can't help but conjure up an image of some swank dinner club or cocktail lounge. You know, where everyone is dressed in their finest, sipping Manhattans and Martinis, while Sinatra plays in the background. Man, those must have been the days.....:)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
That is a beautiful watch. I believe that every man no matter what he wears on a daily basis, should have a Yellow or Rose Gold, Simple, Thin Dress watch to wear when he dresses up. The Calatrava Case is perfect for dress wear. Great with a Tuxedo, or a dark business suit, when you take your lady out for cocktails dinner, and dancing. A beautiful watch like this Doxa is the final touch to proper formal attire.
Congratulations on a great find.
Arthur

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Is a beautifull watch:p:p:p.It is in a pefect condition:-!....
A question,this Doxa model, in what year was made?:think:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts