WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to post a quick note about an exchange I had with John at Doxa Watches USA. We are often quick to discuss poor service, but do not always take the time to issue praise.

I had an issue purchasing from the Doxa website for the past two days. John took the time to resolve the issue in a helpful and professional manner beyond what was required. It's nice to know that you can still get a live person these days that can help.

BTW - I also mention it here because he is a contributor to this forum (John V).

·
Registered
113 Posts
Let's hope Doxa realizes this also. Good help is hard to find. How many times have you called various TECH Support units and spoke to someone in INDIA that didn't even speak English fluently. My experience was as good as yours and it was John V. Thanks again John. Your an asset!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
John V was super helpful with my problems as was John P. What a pleasure to deal with a company that has staff who are not only on the ball but go above and beyond to make things right!!! Looking foward to my next Doxa . (A T-Graph Caribbean I hope)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I've had similar excellent customer service experiences with John V. He goes above and beyond what you would normally expect of someone.

Thanks again to John V.

James

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
I've had 2 occasions when I had questions that John has answered immediately. He was also very helpful when I bought by T-Graph

Thom

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Me too, the two Johns have both been outstanding every time I've made contact with Doxa, and at ANY time of day or night.

Doxa makes great watches, but IMHO the success of the brand will ride on the shoulders of their customer service. So far, I've seen nothing but world class service. Keep up the Great Work Doxa! You have earned my business. :gold

·
Registered
350 Posts
I with ya all, John is a top operator. A very helpful friendly bloke.
I owe him a 6-pack of Calton Draughts.

Thanks John

P.s I'm working on that extra inch on my arms

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hey Guys,

Thanks we really appreciate it. It is a pleasure to assist all of you in any way we can. If you need us we will be here for you!

"The Crew"

·
Registered
563 Posts
I think John V must walk around and sleep with his computer.:-d

Both times I had a question for Doxa he answered the online chat within seconds and the later was on a Sunday afternoon. Wow, don't they give you a day off.;-)

What is more, I emailed Doxa's customer support and they answered my question ON A SUNDAY! Great service..Great Company!:thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Going to join in on tooting John's horn. Had similar issues purchasing my GMT. Handled it with professionalism and patience. Kudos.
-s

·
Registered
474 Posts
I just joined this forum about 5 minutes ago but have talked to John V several times about a 750T. John was a extra help because im currently on another streach in Iraq and even thou im 8 hours ahead John still anwsered all my questions AND offered me a Military discount!! That great service is why im ordering my first Doxa. John, Many thanks Brother! Brian. DOL!

·
Banned
313 Posts
More proof, that John is a gentleman and a scholar. I'm glad that Doxa is helping to properly outfit our guys in Iraq - they deserve it!

·
Registered
871 Posts
I just joined this forum about 5 minutes ago but have talked to John V several times about a 750T. John was a extra help because im currently on another streach in Iraq and even thou im 8 hours ahead John still anwsered all my questions AND offered me a Military discount!! That great service is why im ordering my first Doxa. John, Many thanks Brother! Brian. DOL!

Hey Brian,

It is a pleasure...you need me, you know how to reach me. Stay safe, and keep your head down.

Its good to be of assitance to all the Doxa fans, new old, and those who dont know it yet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts