WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling several pieces from my personal collection to finance another purchase. No trades, I have already made the purchase. Please email me at [email protected]. No counter offers, please. If they don’t sell at listed price I’ll drop the price in time. US Sales only

Ratings are conservative.

Paypal, add $15 USA Priority shipping, insurance and signature confirmation plus 2.5% paypal fee.
Check, wire transfer – watch price only.

Doxa 750 T Professional GMT – Limited Edition of 1000
Watch was purchased directly from Doxa, includes all box and papers. Doxa website has all the details.
Great watch, bracelet is one of the best out there. Condition, according to rating system is very good to excellent, 85- 88% (and I am going conservative here). No major scratches or dings on the watch head, some minor marks visible with magnifying glass, bracelet at 12:00 piece in excellent condition, 6:00 (underside) has desk diving marks as does the clasp. MSRP from Doxa site is $2790, selling price $1495. Dropped to $1345

Ball Trainmaster Cannonball – Chronograph, white enamel dial, blue steel hands, and recessed sub dials. The strap is a top shelf genuine alligator with contrast stitch and still in excellent shape. Original alligator strap and signed buckle were never worn, all boxes, papers, hang tags. Purchased new from an authorized AD. Current MSRP $3599. Excellent condition 90-95%, $2299. Dropped to $2000

1 - 1 of 1 Posts