WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking through the 'bay' one sees all sorts of watches that Doxa used to make.
Do doxa still make any non dive watches now (other than the Deco)?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Funny you should ask this...I was in the Deira City Centre mall in Dubai the other day and the Doxa display in one of the watch shops caught my eye. Probably 30+ watches for sale, and not a one was a SUB re-issue. So, to answer your question, yes.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yeah, that also puzzles me. Doxa have some very nice watches which they don't advertize on their website. I wonder why? :think:

They've got some nice quartz divers that I would buy too. |>

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Funny you should ask this...I was in the Deira City Centre mall in Dubai the other day and the Doxa display in one of the watch shops caught my eye. Probably 30+ watches for sale, and not a one was a SUB re-issue. So, to answer your question, yes.
Next time you go by the Mall in Dubai take your digital camera along and take some pics for us to see. Who knows, maybe someone here on the forum would like for you to purchase a Doxa for them and ship it over to the U.S.;-)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Next time you go by the Mall in Dubai take your digital camera along and take some pics for us to see. Who knows, maybe someone here on the forum would like for you to purchase a Doxa for them and ship it over to the U.S.;-)
....and the name of the Mall too. I hope to be in Dubai sometime in August and I'll definetly pop by and take a look see. :thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
Would love to guys, but I'm there far to infrequently...usually just passing through or there for a few days of relaxation. Sorry.

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Would love to guys, but I'm there far to infrequently...usually just passing through or there for a few days of relaxation. Sorry.
If you do get around to any watch shopping, if Breitling interests you, I understand Dubai is a good place to buy. Discounts (like I used to be able to get here) in the neighborhood of 35% are still available I'm told..... just a thought!

·
Registered
371 Posts
T Bone,

Yeah, a good friend is a Breitling fanatic, and while I believe they are fine watches, they've never really done it for me asthetically. But, I can tell you that last time I spent time in Dubai, about 5 months ago, there was a Breitling store in the Mall of the Emirates. This time, last weekend, that store was gone. Not sure what that means, but it is so.

Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts