WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This request was born on another thread (expecting father of a 750 Pro). I thought I'd post this new thread for visibility. Please post your pictures or describe your experiences with Doxa's on different bands. Thank you.

Kev.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Kev,

Unfortunately I have no pics, but I wear my 750 pro on a waterborne strap only when I go diving. My personal opinion is that it doesn't really look natural; the steel bracelet is my choice for every day wear.
I use the waterborne strap because it's very secure and I won't lose the watch even if a pin breaks and it also fits more snugly than when I use the diver's extension. Otherwise it's all about the rice bead bracelet.

Cheers,

Avi

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey I have some pictures with NATO band..

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
stg44 said:
Hey I have some pictures with NATO band..
I think that works pretty well!! What do you think of the CWC diver? I'm considering it as one of my options... I really prefer the Doxa look but the CWC is somewhat more affordable. Is yours the issue quarts or auto?

Jas

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wow François, top notch Jenny diver there |> Bet you had to fight for it!

Cheers

Eric

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Eric Dugas said:
Wow François, top notch Jenny diver there |> Bet you had to fight for it!

Cheers

Eric
Thanks Eric.

I've been looking for one for a long time. Finally, I bought this one from Peter Gilmore (PeterG).

It wasn't a big fight: I believe Pete is independently wealthy & does't need the money... ;-)

BTW, Peter is offering his second Jenny Caribbean on the Sales Corner.

·
Registered
53 Posts
3Jas said:
I think that works pretty well!! What do you think of the CWC diver? I'm considering it as one of my options... I really prefer the Doxa look but the CWC is somewhat more affordable. Is yours the issue quarts or auto?

Jas

Yes.. I think CWC is quite beautiful diver watch.. (Compared to DOXA's tough and massive image..) And my one is quarts.. (which is current british military issue)

P

·
0 Posts
Francois Boucher said:
It wasn't a big fight: I believe Pete is independently wealthy & does't need the money... ;-)
OMG ... You are Soooooooooooooooooooo WRONG about that :-D :-D :-D

Peter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts