WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DOXA Patches and T-Shirts- come and get em'!

Okay! By popular demand -

THE DOXA SUB PATCH (as featured in the Searaiders report) is now ready to go on sale!

The price is: $10.00 for one patch. If you are ordering more than one patch at one time, the price for each addition patch IN THE SAME ORDER is $6.00

Your patch will be sent to you via airmail.

IMPORTANT - there will be a second post to this outlining how to order - so PLEASE - wait a short while - I promise to have the details posted shortly.

Jim

Customer Care
DOXA WATCHES LTD.

1,023 Posts
Hi Guys!

To order the Patches and T-Shirts, yes, I said T-Shirts! Use paypal, our paypal address is: [email protected]

In the comments box just specify what you are ordering and how many. Read what Jim said above about pricing on the patches.

T-Shirts $19.00, if you guys can wait until they arrive in the US(2 to 3 weeks), shipping is $7.00, if you want them right now, shipped from Europe 48 hours after ordering, $20.00.

Shipping on patches, I am still working on that. I'll let you know when I know:-!

Cheers,
Andy

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Thanks Andy, I can wait a few more weeks. In the mean time, any chance of getting a picture up somewhere for us to see? Thanks in advance!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts