WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I did not see a reply to Jason's post so I figured I start a thread. Doxa please tell us how we can get some of the patches from Searaider 2007:-s

I would like to ask about t-shirts too but that is a sore subject.

Thanks

**********************************************************************************************
Reply by DOXA
**********************************************************************************************
thank you for your posting

The orange DOXA T-Shirts are available to order anytime, at $19.00 + shipping
The patches are $10.00 including shipping

DOXA S.A.

·
14,572 Posts
I did not see a reply to Jason's post so I figured I start a thread. Doxa please tell us how we can get some of the patches from Searaider 2007:-s

Thanks
+1. I REALLY want to purchase several of those patches.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I agree, I have a few open spots on some dive jackets. I also wish the watch roll was available in Black [sold out] instead of only orange, just may have to order one of those...

·
Registered
413 Posts

Thanks

Reply by DOXA
thank you for your posting

The orange DOXA T-Shirts are available to order anytime, at $19.00 + shipping
The patches are $10.00 including shipping

DOXA S.A.
Is this on the DOXA site? Couldn't find it.

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Is this on the DOXA site? Couldn't find it.
I just spoke to Andy at Customer Service. He's going to work on getting ordering details for us, possibly also a link and/or picture.

Hey everybody, T Shirts!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts