WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Hello. Trying to sell a few watches to fund another purchase. This one is the Doxa 1200T Project Aware II in turquoise. This watch was shipped with a little too much lock tight in the bracelet screws and the original owner scuffed the sides of the bracelet up a bit. Besides that, there aren't any blemishes of any sort. It's in very good condition. The watch has never been opened and comes with everything that it was originally shipped with. New these are $2000 from Doxa and don't appear very often on this forum used. If you are looking for a nice turquoise/teal Doxa then this is your chance to save big! $1500 ​SOLD via paypal shipped anywhere in the CONUS. I have many references here on WUS and all of them are positive. My ebay account also has 100% feedback score under the username fretbuzzguitars. Please PM me here or email me at [email protected] (same as PP address).
NOTE: Any apparent blemishes on the head of this watch are either sun reflections or dust. Other than some very very fine swirls on the bezel this head is perfect.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Doxa Project Aware II-Turqoise Dial- $1500

These don't come up often and have never been available for this price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts