WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if any of you current owners of the Military Sharky could comment on the durability of the "hardened PVD" finish. I tend to knock my watches around (inadvertantly of course) and have some concerns over marring the finish of a uniformly black surface under normal everyday use.

Thanks for your replies!

Dan

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if any of you current owners of the Military Sharky could comment on the durability of the "hardened PVD" finish. I tend to knock my watches around (inadvertantly of course) and have some concerns over marring the finish of a uniformly black surface under normal everyday use.

Thanks for your replies!

Dan
I have one and can say I have no complaints. I have wore it to the gym and not taken it off and had no issues at all.

·
Registered
286 Posts
This question seems to pop up every few weeks to months and my answer is still unchanged. After 1+ year of ownership...it still looks like new. I have observed no obvious scratches, flaking or blemishes of any kind.

:-!

Now if DOXA would just make a PVD buckle to go along with the black rubber dive strap it would be perfect.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've had mine for a few months now, still looks good.

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Search old threads for "PVD" I bet you would find quite a few other threads discussing this topic..........

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Mine still looks like new, too.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts