WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am offering a rare near mint Doxa 750T Searambler with the thicker brushed GMT bracelet, and the original non GMT bracelet which has been polished. The watch has some fine scratches to the polished bezel as all Doxa's are know for, as well as some fine ones on the watch and bracelets. No dings present. Watch is in excellent running condition as I had a local watchmaker do a complete service on the movement at a cost of $185.00 on 3/26/11. Here are some pics of what is included.

My price is $1500.00 for the whole kit and kaboodle including both bracelets (thicker GMT bracelet and thinner non GMT bracelet). Or I will sell it with only the original thinner non GMT bracelet for $1350. (SOLD) My prices are for wire transfer or face to face in Los Angeles area, or will accept paypal + 3% fees. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with full insurance included. No trades at this time and prefer deal in CONUS only. Please PM or email me. If emailing please include your screename and which watch forum you saw my add on.

Thanks,
Len

1 - 3 of 3 Posts