WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know what to do. I'm serious. Doxa has shown a new model about every month and I have exceeded my yearly watch allowance. o| At last count I want 4 ok maybe 5 new Doxa watches but I AM BROKE. o| Essentially to match the current Doxa release schedule; I would need $2490 each month to buy the watches I want from them. That's a tall order for a average guy during my slow season. Good thing I don't have any kids.:-! This would be much worse.
I do have a solution though.
Doxa needs to launch The Doxa Financial Services division (DFS for short). Heck GM and Ford did it. That's about the only thing keeping them afloat these days. I'm sure you could find a good Swiss bank to help make a Doxa Visa card. Then we could all make monthly payments on all the Doxa's we must have. They (Doxa Bank) would need to offer maybe 0% for 6 or 12 months. Then just about when the last Doxa was paid for they could come out with another MUST HAVE Doxa. Just think of the continuous income you could have? :-d

Current Doxa want list. Just in case Santa reads the forum...
40th T Graph Pro
SUB 1000T COSC Pro
SUB 5000T Shark
SUB 1000T COSC Caribbean (if it had a orange hand)
SUB 750T PVD

·
Registered
23 Posts
LOL, i know what you mean, i'm on the starting rungs of the ladder, soo many to choose from. You have it easy, no kids.:roll:

i have another obbession that needs tend to, DIVING!! do you know how HARD it is to find a wetsuit that has some orange on it??? Or a little bit of yellow (diving star yellow to be precise;-))

But i do think that the Doxa credit card would look brilliant!!! :)b-)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL he can't sell them...they're all his kids! you can't sell your babies LOL
Yea you can't sell your kids. That's just not right. Look at them. They are all so cute.:-d Those Pannies have grown up so nice. :-d BTW the two Kobolds are now One Kobold Phantom.

·
Registered
67 Posts
can't help but drool...you can make each one of them knuckles on your fists just like what James Bond did. and if you have 8 hands hehehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts